Thursday, June 26, 2008

What I LOVE about Stampin' UP!

I'm totally new to the whole "blogging" thing but I thought I would give it a shot! I figure this is the best way to share my passion for crafting and my NEW hobby stamping!! So here it goes!!

I recently became a "hobby" demonstrator for Stampin' UP! I joined so I would have total access to all of their products and be able to share them with others. In my opinion, SU! has the highest quality cardstock and designer paper around! The ink pads they offer are so vibrant in color and their artwork and quality of designs for their rubberstamps is unmatched. Their catalog is over 200 pages long and not only serves as a way to see all of the wonderful things they offer, but in addition, it is an idea book!!! It definitely comes in handy when you want to try new projects!

What I love most about SU! is the excitement I get from making handmade cards. It is so nice to connect with someone other than on the internet or on the phone. With my husband being in the military we are many miles away from family and it makes them feel special when they receive a card I've made especially for them. I mean, come on, who doesn't like to get something other than junk in the mail!

SU! has something for EVERYONE! They have beautiful stamp sets for every occasion or memory for scrapbooking. My favorites are the florals they offer. Their is no limit on the possibilities you can come up with.

I will try to blog on a regular basis and post some of my projects on here. If you have ANY questions or would just like to talk about stamping contact me at Butterflynikki16@aol.com!!

Nicole=)

No comments: