I can't even begin to explain how excited I am!! Today Stampin' UP! revealed it's sneak peak items for the upcoming catalog! I was on the computer bright and early so I would be one of the first to put an order in. The new In Colors are gorgeous! When I first saw them online a while back I wasn't to thrilled, but let me tell you, my opinion sure has changed! The new colors are Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze. Even though I will be sad to see the current catalog's in colors go (my faves wild wasabi and purely pomegranate) having these new wonderful colors softens the pain =)
Pre-orders are definitely the biggest plus to being a demonstrator. The new stamp sets are awesome and I cannot wait until UPS is knocking at my door!! This sneak peak is for sure building up the excitment to the new catalog that is coming out in August! The new hostess sets are definitely worth throwing a party and reaching that $150.00 goal! On top of all of this great new stuff, ALL new stamp sets will be die cut!!! Thats right, on all new stamp sets you will no longer have to trim your own stamps, just peel and mount!!!
Thanks SU! fall/ winter 08 is going to be great! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment