Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stamp-a-ma-jig

Say goodbye to those crooked stamped images! This is the product that does the trick.
Stamp-a-ma-jig. Yeah it has a funny name but what else would you call it? I had no clue what this was when I saw it in the SU! catalog. I looked at it for a second with a "what's that" look on my face and moved on. I wish I would have done a little research right then, it sure would have saved me a lot of trouble and frustration. I've now seen the light and I hope you will too, believe me this is a MUST have tool for your craft kit.

This product is awesome. Yes, it does add an additional step but the outcome is well worth the extra time. You will have your stamped images placed EXACTLY where you want them and never have to worry about it being crooked. This is great for those who have Stampin' UP!'s two step stamps.

OK, enough rambling on about how great it is, let me tell you what it is! It is a small T shaped tool (made for both right and left handed) that also comes with a reusable wipeable image sheet. All you do is align your tool with the sheet and stamp your image. Next take you image sheet and line it to where you want your final image. Once you have selected a spot, line your tool up once more with the image sheet, then remove the image sheet and stamp once more directly on to your project. Perfect everytime!! There are many tutorials on this product just search for Stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments: